Friday, December 09, 2005

THREE LITTLE MAIDS ALL IN A ROW

CABLED CLUTCHES DONE!
These were lots of fun to make. Even though I hate to sew, I didn't mind lining them and sewing them onto the handles. They remind me of the flowers in the nursery rhyme; Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary. I actually made four of these cuties. One is running around in Brooklyn on the arm of my youngest daughter.

Time to finish the cashmere scarf, which will be my last knitting project for Christmas. I need to get busy making cookie dough and wrapping presents. I enjoy doing both, now that I have the time. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beverly said...

So cute! I just bought supplies to make myself one after Christmas knitting is done. What handles did you use?

rosi-r said...

I ordered my handles from www.createforless.com
Their prices are terrific and they are not "plastic" bamboo, but the real thing. You do have to order in packages of 3, but why knit one, when you can knit 3. Have fun.