Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Forget the Knee

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING:
I am so tired of writing about my knee, so how about some knitting confessions?
I have so many projects started, it’s time to confess and vow to finish at least 50% of them before I start anything else. Here’s the list:

4 Clapotis 2 in Lorna’s Lace Lion and Lamb and two in sport silk from MCY. 1 is double the original pattern size and about 40%. The 2 L&L are 20% done. The 4th is 4 increases larger, but will be the pattern size length. This one is also 20% done.

COZY FROM KNITTY in Karaoke blues, greens, purples is 10%

WRAP FRONT HOODIE from Spring/Summer Vogue in MCY sport cotton/rayon
This is one sleeve short of finishing. Waiting for more yarn. 95%

TODDLER’S CORRUGATED ASYMMETRICAL V-NECK from loop-d-loop in Reynolds Cabana This just needs to be sewn together. 99%

ROUND-SHAPED CARDIGAN from Karabella in Lisa Souza’s Petal yarn 75%

CHARLOTTE’S WEB SHAWL in odd balls of left over silk in blues and purples, pales and darks 15%

STILL WAITING TO START:

4 CABLE CLUTCH BAGS
LEG WARMERS
FISHERMAN’S SWEATER KIT FROM IRELAND FOR THE NAME “POWER”

As you can see, my bad habits have caught up with me again. Here’s to finished projects!
At least these are all Christmas presents, so I guess I’ve got a head start if I look at it that way. Yeah, Right!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I am trying to keep myself limited on the number of projects I have going at one time. I have four knitting ones (two almost completed) and one crochet one. I am going to try to keep it to three total. Maybe I shall finish more of them that way. Well, one can only hope!